Submit a PWA
Publish your PWA
You want to publish your PWA to get more traffic or just spread your app?
Do you know a PWA but it is not yours? Nevertheless you can submit the PWA.
Then you are right here.
Make sure that a 192x192 icon is in the manifest (128, 144 and 512 works as well, but is not recommended)
- Icon and screenshots will be converted to .webp and then saved to our server.
- Submitted apps must currently be manually published (by us) to the public database.
- If you have troubles with submitting a PWA, please send us an e-mail.
- If you want changes or want to delete your app, please send us an e-mail.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. We do not bite 😸.
How to take screenshots for findPWA with Google Chrome
- Go to the website you want to submit.
- Go to the developer console (F12 or Ctrl + Shift + I).
- Click on the devices symbol ("Toggle device toolbar") in the upper left corner of the console.
- Search for a select box with different device names.
- Choose "Pixel 2 XL"
- (Don't get irritated by the 'resolution 411x823' its only the ratio)
- Click on the menu (three dots) of the device toolbar.
- Click on "Capture screenshot".
- Then navigate to the other pages you want to screenshot and screenshot them like this.
- Then go to your file explorer and navigate to the download folder (where the screenshots are)
- Name them like s_0.png, s_1.png, s_2.png.
- Then you can select the files in the submit form.
For advanced: For us is important that
- the images are saved as .png,
- have the resolution of 1439x2881px,
- are not transparent,
- show how to use the PWA with examples,
- are sorted in a logical order e.g. 0. start page, 1. search page, 2. map page, etc.
(look at other app screenshots on findPWA, Google Play or Appstore)
- and the filename increments +1 e.g. s_0.png, s_1.png, s_2.png.
- The screenshots may be edited for e.g. a slideshow like on Google Play/Appstore or to show functionalities.